Seamless backup power. With or without solar.
Powerwall detects grid outages and automatically becomes your home's main energy source. Protect your home from the next power outage and keep your lights on, phones charged, and no puddles under the fridge.
Control From Anywhere
Manage your system from anywhere in the world with 24/7 mobile monitoring.
INTERESTED IN A TESLA POWERWALL?
Request your free quote now.
- Customers will not detect a loss of power. Lights won't flicker and clocks won't need to be reset.
- Powerwall can disconnect from the grid and restore power to your home in under a second. That is 100x faster than a typical standby generator and fast enough to keep clocks and appliances running without interruption.
- During the day, when PV is working, solar will power the home and charge Powerwall. This ensures a daily supply to recharge Powerwall.
- With Powerwall, you can protect your home with seamless and reliable backup power, as the sun will come up each day to power the home and recharge Powerwall.
Whole Home and Essential Load Backup Available
Powerwall has two options for back-up:
- Customers can choose to back up all loads that are 30 amps and below with the partial home backup. These load will be rerouted into a special subpanel, known as a backup load center.
- A whole home backup allows customers to back up all loads, including larger loads like AC or EV charger. Due to the power needs of these types of appliances, the customer will likely need to add additional Powerwalls to ensure that they have enough power to support these devices.
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today for a free quote!